- smooth trip down Hwy 51, half in mysterious yet not scary fog. At times visibility was less than two semi trucks.
- Sixty degrees on arrival! No need for coats!
- motel w: indoor pool, w/c access, accepts dogs are not ubiquitous. This Fairfield Inn was too hot, bed too soft, and stinking of floral air freshener. Best news: we’re leaving it shortly.
- Reliably tasty and gluten free: Chipotle. Order on line, $15 to fill up two hungriest.
- Bella was unsettled, but accepted mysterious change in routine with glares and minimal complaint.
Newcomer to Dreamwidth?
- Deciding to Use a Wheelchair When Walking is Possible
- Brief Overview of Mobility Devices
- A Manifesto for Universal Web Design
- Simulations for Web Browsing with Visual & Cognitive Impairments
- Why Expensive Wheelchairs are a Bargain
- Reinventing the wheel: form, function, and your first wheelchair
- Locate a Swimming Pool Worldwide
- Style: Warmth for Practicality by
expand cut tags
No cut tags