Today I learned that the original handle grip tape was sting ray skin. That's cause I went to a stunning exhibit of Samurai Weaponry at a local art museum. The design and crafting of the armor and swords was exquisite. The helmets have face guards, which look like they're molded from the wearer's actually face. These face guards also sport mustaches and soul patches. Altogether delightful. Also clear that "Art Deco" in the West was 90% ripping off 16th C Japanese design.
Newcomer to Dreamwidth?
- Deciding to Use a Wheelchair When Walking is Possible
- Brief Overview of Mobility Devices
- A Manifesto for Universal Web Design
- Simulations for Web Browsing with Visual & Cognitive Impairments
- Why Expensive Wheelchairs are a Bargain
- Reinventing the wheel: form, function, and your first wheelchair
- Locate a Swimming Pool Worldwide
- Style: Warmth for Practicality by
expand cut tags
No cut tags